Talk

Advanced search

Where can you get OshKosh clothes from?

(7 Posts)
tutu100 Sun 03-Aug-08 22:12:43

been sorting out ds's old clothes for the new baby and he had quite a bit of oshkosh clothes which fitted over cloth nappies quite well. I thought I would get a few bits from there for the baby, but my Boots no longer seems to stock it.

Is it still available anywhere?

thisisyesterday Sun 03-Aug-08 22:22:41

sadly doesn't seem to be.
ebay often have bits though

MrsTicklemouse Sun 03-Aug-08 22:50:12

i've just looked on their US website and UK doesnt appear on the store locater list sad i like oshkosh on little boys perhaps you could try a US site thats ships over here if you have no luck on ebay

AllieBongo Sun 03-Aug-08 22:52:11

i think they stopped trading over here. I've seen some bits in TK Maxx. Bit like gymboree, i loved their stuff

Earlybird Sun 03-Aug-08 22:53:52

Our local outlet in the US closed a few months back. I was told it had been
'bought out' but the assistant was unclear if it wsa the entire chain, or just that single shop.

tutu100 Mon 04-Aug-08 23:47:27

Thanks everyone. I've had a bit of a look on ebay so I should be able to get somethings.

dooneygirl Tue 05-Aug-08 01:04:09

Our outlet is still up and running here, Earlybird. And I can still get Oshkosh at most stores, too. Sorry you can't get them tutu100. I love them, they are well-made and cute, and when they go 70% off clearance, affordable, too. Hope you get what you're looking for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now