Talk

Advanced search

icandy cherry...any good?

(9 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Sun 03-Aug-08 13:29:53

I want a mum facing pushchair, are these any good as read mixed reviews. Hubby says this will be my last pushchair so can't decide whether I should get!

Anyone got one or can advise?

SparklyGothKat Sun 03-Aug-08 13:57:11

I had one, I liked it but its quite big when folded. But its a lovely pushchair.

nicolamumof3 Sun 03-Aug-08 14:01:22

thanks is it heavy? How easy to get around shops or push one one handed? I've got a luna so wondering whether I need this as well? Just want a reversible seat pram!

SparklyGothKat Sun 03-Aug-08 14:16:05

not really heavy, one handed pushing-easy. I sold mine to pay for a bugaboo

StrangeTown Sun 03-Aug-08 14:24:18

I've got one and like it a lot. You have to take pushchair seat off to put it in the boot. It is light and easy to push. Not good for off roading, beaches or grass etc, but fine for everyday stuff. I borrowed a babyjogger recently and hated it. Made me realise how much I liked my Candy. The older models did have problems with the wheels if you are thinking of buying second hand, but it is supposed to be sorted in current model if going for new. I think it is good value too.

nicolamumof3 Sun 03-Aug-08 14:44:08

secondhand, can't afford or justify ANOTHER new pushchair lol!! Thanks for your tips/help xxx

littleducks Sun 03-Aug-08 15:30:05

oh i have one if you are in berks, all metal chassis brand new, fabrics lightly used in red and blk (dont buy beige whatsoever, i know someone who did and has a trashed buggy now) with cosy toes too, i dont have a carrycot though

nicolamumof3 Sun 03-Aug-08 15:37:57

im in kent...how much are you looking for yours? Am looking at loola's too, can't decide!

littleducks Sun 03-Aug-08 15:42:32

oh so not close! i didnt really want to post it, im not sure how much they are going for i was thinking £160 ish I have the raincover and a spare 'basket' that goes underneath

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now