Talk

Advanced search

is the icandy really that cr*p

(4 Posts)
wombleprincess Sun 03-Aug-08 04:47:21

schlepped into windsor yesterday to look at icandy and some other travel systems. Basically the sales lady said she really didnt want to show it to us because they were having so many returns with it they were thinking of withdrawing it from the shopfloor.

i am quite sure it wasnt a "wont show them a cheap(er) system" as we asked her to show us whatever was best regardless of cost.

anyone concur/disagree?

and if anyone else is listening quinny vs stokke... opinions?

thanks for your help in advance...

electra Sun 03-Aug-08 07:38:40

If you asked to see it she should have obliged. When it comes to travel systems though it really does depend on you / lifestyle what is best. I wasted a lot of money on pushchairs/prams that didn't turn out to be what we actually required. Trying it out first is the only way to know.

fairibell Sun 03-Aug-08 11:28:15

I have a cherry and love it!! is fantastic and no probs at all. only been using 3 months but was 2nd hand and been used for 8 months then!!

friend has also had hers over a year and loves it, no probs!! know people with aplle and pear who are very pleased too.. although have found pear quite heavy!!

hope that helps!!

EyeballsintheSky Sun 03-Aug-08 21:07:39

I have an Apple and I love it. No problems at all. It's a good sturdy system and dd is very comfy in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now