Talk

Advanced search

maxi cosi priorifix- HELP

(6 Posts)
koa Sat 02-Aug-08 20:28:48

Hi

My 11 month old will soon need to move to a group 1 car seat. I did a bit of research and figured the one rated the safest & best seemed to be the maxi cosi priorifix. Thought all my troubles over until I saw one on display. The seat looked uncomfortable, it felt hard and the entire thing seemed very small. Has anyone got one - would they recommend? Are there any other seats out there that people would recommend?

Thanks
KOA

cmotdibbler Sat 02-Aug-08 21:40:36

I have it and DS seems very comfortable. Plenty of growing room yet, and he's a big two.

koa Sat 02-Aug-08 22:03:44

Thanks

It looked so bad in the shop Im beginning to think that they must have set it up wrong. The straps were pulling the backing material out of place. Think I will visit a different supplier

StealthPolarBear Sat 02-Aug-08 22:12:03

Yes, DS has one and is fine, think it will last him a while (15 mo at the moment)
You have to pull the backing material up to adjust the strap levels, maybe they hadn't flattened it

Shelly679 Sun 03-Aug-08 10:56:54

My dd has this one as well she is now 14 months and has been in it since she was about 10 months. Incidently I had to take my nephew out one day in it and he's 3 and fitted no problem in it so hopefully it'll last a while.

ten10 Sun 03-Aug-08 11:01:10

I have one
had it since DS was 10mths, it is great and mega easy to swap to my dads car when he comes to take DS out
(he doesn't have isofix)

DS seems very comfy, as he is happy in this seat and used to scream every time he was put into the rear facing seat

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now