Talk

Advanced search

Zafira Car & double buggies help needed!!

(12 Posts)
CarGirl Fri 01-Aug-08 22:46:39

Friend has newer style zafira and wants to know it the mothercare/graco side by side double buggy will fit in the boot with all the rear seats up.

Went to mothercare and they'd sold their display model!!!

DontNeedAnything Fri 01-Aug-08 22:48:45

Do any pushchairs fit in teh boot of a Zafiara with all the seats up?!?!?

CarGirl Fri 01-Aug-08 22:49:31

the mamas & papas pliko does easily (not sure about the P3)

DontNeedAnything Fri 01-Aug-08 22:50:20

Sorry I wasn't very helpful...I was trying to be a bit sarcastic.

I think I should go to bed.

Sorry.

CarGirl Fri 01-Aug-08 22:52:04

Yes I can see the sarcasm really!! My friend has several pushchairs most of which require one boot seat to be down so looking for a double for those days when she is minding 5 or 6 dc shock

gigglewitch Fri 01-Aug-08 22:53:12

I had an 03 reg zafira a couple of years ago when I could afford to run it all three dc were v small. Mamas and Papas twin aria fitted in when all 7 seats up <just>
Our graco tandem (ancient) didn't, too long and lumpy wink

CarGirl Fri 01-Aug-08 22:55:53

I wouldn't wish an aria on her for anything! Did you try the graco/mothercare one? Her car is 3 years old I think so '05 with the bigger boot space.

gigglewitch Fri 01-Aug-08 22:58:18

I wouldn't wish a Zafira on her either, let alone one with an aria in the boot grin

<sorry, also unhelpful>

CarGirl Fri 01-Aug-08 23:00:28

she <hearts> her Zafira she had one before she upgraded, she has one dc (teenager) and childminds as a longterm career so needs a people carrier for the summer holidays when she has extra older siblings.

Now if they did zafiras with sliding doors.........

gigglewitch Fri 01-Aug-08 23:03:11

I believe they're known as Galaxy and suchlike grin
<will bugger off as being most unhelpful now>

CarGirl Fri 01-Aug-08 23:04:21

Yes I have an espace (ancient) only does 22mpg!!!!!!!!!! Of course as a cm she only has little people in the middle and rear seats so it suits her needs much better than it does a large family.

CarGirl Sat 02-Aug-08 20:57:37

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now