Talk

Advanced search

did anyone try the graco car seat 3rd stage

(12 Posts)
novah Thu 10-Feb-05 11:08:26

hi, did u try the Graco car seat in Argos for 39 pounds? is it confortable and good for a 2 years toddler?

misdee Thu 10-Feb-05 11:39:22

can u link it for us?

Bozza Thu 10-Feb-05 11:41:50

We've got one for DS and like it. He falls asleep in it occasionally and seems comfortable. How big is your 2 yo though? DS was older than this when he went into it - I think the minimum weight is 35lbs because its basically a high back booster and uses the adult seat belt to secure the child. Also will your 2yo stay in place and not try to escape?

misdee Thu 10-Feb-05 11:42:31

this one?

i have that one for my girls, but they are a lot heavier, your child needs to be 33lb+ to use it ithink (usually 4years old)

i would get this this one for a smaller toddler

Bozza Thu 10-Feb-05 11:44:58

Agree with misdee. Do you need to change the car seat just now?

misdee Thu 10-Feb-05 11:48:40

think novah is expecting another baby soon. but the cruiser plus is a good solid seat. i am ordering one for my MIL car tomorrow, as dd2 is now 40lb and reached the limit on the seat she was using.

MamaMaiasaura Thu 10-Feb-05 12:33:09

Missdee - i have the same one without the back part for ds (5 tomorrow) He loves the little cup holders - we end up with smarties and the like in them.

Lucycat Thu 10-Feb-05 12:36:40

Yep we have one too. It's great!, the little cup holders are really useful and dd1 (age 4.9) has been in it for about a year, then again she is tall for her age!

SoupDragon Thu 10-Feb-05 15:53:52

We've got the Graco junior high backed one from Misdee's first link for both DSs and it's a great seat. I wouldn't have been happy with them in it at 2yo though.

MamaMaiasaura Thu 10-Feb-05 19:18:26

ds only went into that seat when he was about 3.6 before that he was in one of those posh all singing all dancing jobbies

novah Fri 11-Feb-05 10:22:40

thanks al lot. he is almost 2 and he is a big boy but seems u all agree it will be big for him so i think i will go for the britax cruiser one, just a SILLY Q is kiddicare a real shop or is it only on line .

misdee Sat 12-Feb-05 20:16:01

they have a shop at p'boro.

the britax cruiser seems suitable for all cars tho, as it isnt on the britax fit finder.

kiddicare is just the cheapest for car seats i've found.

i ordered the cruiser yesterday for dd2 for grandparents car.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now