Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have a Thomas The Tank Go Glow torch and nightlight?

(7 Posts)
tutu100 Thu 31-Jul-08 18:56:39

We've bought this for ds and I've charged it up. The torch part works fine, but when we put it in nightlight mode only the base unit glows slightly, should the cone be lit up as well. Below is a link to the product.

link here

Is ours faulty? Or are they just no where near as bright as the picture makes out?

sazm Thu 31-Jul-08 20:12:52

hi,we have a fifi one and the cone glows,as a torch its bright but when on the base it only glows slightly,not at all like the catalogues show you.

nicolamumof3 Thu 31-Jul-08 20:18:16

yes the whole thing should glow. I have one, its not very bright, not very impressed by it for £20!!

Bowddee Thu 31-Jul-08 20:18:50

DS's is fine, just make sure you've got the connection (between the base unit and the torch).It is only a soft glow, but it's enough for night time.
HTH.

tutu100 Thu 31-Jul-08 20:30:54

I think ours is faulty then as the cone doesn't light up at all. Great another trip back into town!

Pinkchampagne Sat 02-Aug-08 11:37:08

We have the Thomas one & you do't get much light from it in nightlight mode. Lost the adaptor plug now so get even less light from it!!

tutu100 Sat 02-Aug-08 18:05:40

Took it back to town and got it exchanged. Ours was definately faulty as the cone does glow on this one. No creating a huge amount of light, but so you can see the pictures of Thomas and James, which you couldn't before.

Thanks everyone without mumsnet I wouldn't have known if it was faulty or crap!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now