Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know where I can buy parts for Lascal universal buggy board

(5 Posts)
katebee Wed 30-Jul-08 21:23:56

I purchased a Lascal universal buggyboard in 2005. I was hoping to pass it on to a friend but we cannot find two straps which connect it to a buggy. I've googled spare parts etc. and can't find any parts listed for this type of buggyboard...it is the one before the current model.

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy these straps?

Hope I won't have to throw this bugggy board away.

Any advice much appreciated.

amidaiwish Sun 03-Aug-08 11:22:18

i'd go here as they are the UK distributors. should be able to help.

Flightputsonahat Sun 03-Aug-08 15:50:50

I have got some I think - will have a look. New and uncut.

Back in a bit! smile

katebee Sun 03-Aug-08 21:09:25

Amidaiwish - thank you for the link. Unfortunately Lascal don't sell the attachments for the Universal buggy board as it was discontinued 3 yrs ago just after I bought it. It is not the current model but the one before.

Flightputsonahat - the attachments we are looking for are the straps that attach the board to the pushchair..must be for the Universal buggyboard (not the current Lascal one but one before discontinued in 2005)..if you do have the attachments would be happy to pay for them plus postage..thank you for looking!

Flightputsonahat Mon 04-Aug-08 07:03:20

Hello I had a look yesterday but we just moved so will have another today! Things never where you think they will be..

Meanwhile have a look on ebay, they do sometimes come up. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now