Talk

Advanced search

Desperately need to find a pink mouse hand puppet comforter - my son has lost his and is heartbroken!

(15 Posts)
bohemianbint Wed 30-Jul-08 20:44:46

Of all the things in the world he's got attached to a pink mouse comforter - he's had her all his life (nearly 2 years) and he doesn't go anywhere without Mousie. Until tonight, that is. We've managed to mislay her (she may still be in the house somewhere but we can't find her anywhere.)

He can't sleep without her and has just screamed hysterically for an hour because he had to go to bed without her. Doesn't help that am 37 weeks pregnant and now paranoid he might have to go through the whole new sibling thing without her. Even if she does show up this has proved that we need another in reserve, but I can't find one anywhere.

She has a white head and arms, and a pink square dress, and is also a hand puppet. I can't remember the make but does this sound familiar to anyone? Woudl really appreciate any help!

giraffescantdancethetango Wed 30-Jul-08 20:46:18

is it a kaloo one?

(i dont have one, dont want to get your hopes up, just sounds similar to the kaloo ones and i know how to track them down, have done it for rabbity)

bohemianbint Wed 30-Jul-08 20:49:36

Hi Giraffe - just been having a look, they look like a slightly different style. I can't believe the thing has been around for 2 years and I never paid attention to the bloody label! Thanks anyway.... sad

bohemianbint Wed 30-Jul-08 20:59:46

Bugger. Have trawled every website known to man, can't see anything like her. I think she cost about £15 (was a being born present from a relative so not sure!) - I wish I could remember the make!

They must have stopped producing them. sad

Is it anything like this?

Califrau Wed 30-Jul-08 21:17:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bratnav Wed 30-Jul-08 21:19:10

[[http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pink-Mouse-Doudou-Hand-Puppet/dp/B000Q647PC anything like this?]

bratnav Wed 30-Jul-08 21:19:59

or this?

bratnav Wed 30-Jul-08 21:20:52

any good?

bratnav Wed 30-Jul-08 21:21:48

this?

GreatGooglyMoogly Wed 30-Jul-08 21:22:25

Do you have a photo of her?

GreatGooglyMoogly Wed 30-Jul-08 21:25:00

Is it this?

meep Wed 30-Jul-08 21:30:15

this any good?

giraffescantdancethetango Wed 30-Jul-08 22:11:47

agree with ggm if you have a photo then someone would be likely to know the make and thats half the battle

bohemianbint Thu 31-Jul-08 15:19:48

WE FOUND HIM!!!

Only just had chance to come back - thank you everyone for the links! DH got all distracted last night and left her in the loft. We had a bloody awful time until he found here again this morning.

DH managed to find a similar thing (he is the google king) here, but she's not the same as the one we have, she must have been updated! I'm thinking I might email them and ask if they have any of the old style ones left. We definitely need a spare and that one won't fool him.

Thanks again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now