Talk

Advanced search

Wii Fit - I finally managed to order one this morning after getting an email stock alert...

(8 Posts)
WendyWeber Wed 30-Jul-08 20:00:56

...from here

It's the first time I've actually been online when the email came in! I would have posted a heads-up on here but I was late for work.

Def worth signing up for the emails smile

hoxtonchick Wed 30-Jul-08 20:02:12

thanks ww, we've been after one of these for a while. hope yours arrives ok.

WendyWeber Wed 30-Jul-08 20:04:23

Thanks, hoxty - it's from Game & I've had the confirmation email from them so it should be OK [fingers crossed]

(It was a bundle with Family Ski for £100, most places don't seem to have stock of Fit alone but the ski game sounds good anyway. Tesco would be the best place to get it if they ever had any in - I'm on their email alert list too but they've had none in 3 weeks hmm)

SorenLorensen Wed 30-Jul-08 20:07:34

I didn't know they were still so hard to get. I got one for dh's birthday (May) on a whim really - I knew they were like goldust, saw a scrawled sign in WHSmith's window saying "Wii Fit in Stock", thought "oh they've just forgotten to take the sign out of the window" walked in - they had loads - and bought one. Cue friends and family saying "you jammy sod, how on earth did you manage to get hold of one?!" grin

Have fun with it, WW!

hoxtonchick Wed 30-Jul-08 20:08:48

yes, they all seem to be in bundles for at least £150 hmm. yours sounds good though, will keep an eye open.

WendyWeber Wed 30-Jul-08 20:14:24

You really are a jammy sod, moo grin

Good luck, hoxty, there have been quite a few emails I should've caught but missed out on just because I didn't see them until after they'd sold out again; if you can check your inbox more frequently than me it shouldn't take too long!

SorenLorensen Wed 30-Jul-08 20:15:33

(it wasn't much of a birthday present for him, mind you - it told him he was fat grin)

hoxtonchick Wed 30-Jul-08 20:42:39

will be glued to my inbox .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now