Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

look, there is a thread here about stairgates. And it says it is boring. And I have answered it. So, ffs, can someone answer my equally boring scooter thread!!!

(8 Posts)
harpomarx Tue 29-Jul-08 22:33:12

I repeat.

dd wants a new scooter for her 4th birthday, a 2 wheeler to replace her 3 wheeler. She would quite like pink on it (yes, I know ). I would like it to be as light as possible so I can carry it to pick her up from school. ARe they all much the same? Grandparents will probably get it for her present, guess up to about £30 would be ok.

any recommendations? look, just tell me what you've got and where you got it and I will go away. grin

LynetteScavo Tue 29-Jul-08 22:36:26

We, like most other people on the school playground have the £10 fold up one from Argos.

harpomarx Tue 29-Jul-08 22:38:29

thanks lynette - is it reasonably light to carry?

Hassled Tue 29-Jul-08 22:38:31

Argos are the scooter people in my experience. And ToysRUs have lots in pink. A scooter is pretty much a scooter as far as I can tell - have never really fathomed why the range in prices, except some light up as you scoot.

NorthernLurker Tue 29-Jul-08 22:38:40

mil bought my girls two and I think they came from sainsburys or similar. They do the job very well - but have blue handles. I don't think they were very expensive.

Aimsmum Tue 29-Jul-08 22:41:36

Message withdrawn

deeeja Tue 29-Jul-08 22:47:12

Look here

harpomarx Tue 29-Jul-08 22:48:10

thanks Aimsmum. Well, unless anyone comes up with a good reason to spend more (folds into my handbag for example), I guess that is the one to go for!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now