Talk

Advanced search

Climbing frame for 5 and 8 yr old ?

(5 Posts)
wohmum Mon 28-Jul-08 23:55:10

I'm sure there must alreday be a thread on this but does anyone have an 8 yr old boy who still uses a TP climbing frame ( or the elc one) ? or have they grown out of it by 8/9 ?

we're toying with getting one insteda of a trampoline but not sure if it would get a lot of use by my older boy ? 5yr old loves monkey bars so he'll be fine!

planning to get off ebay so won't be spending a fortune at least.

Marina Mon 28-Jul-08 23:56:05

Get a den for it and I guarantee it will still be in use

QuintessentialShadows Mon 28-Jul-08 23:58:31

We had Tropical Playground by littletikes

DS1 got it for his third birthday. He was over the moon. used it for a year and a half. From the age of 5 he would just pretend the top bit was a pirate ship, and he hardly ever used it. By 1years of age, DS1 loved it. We sold it on ebay after Christmas (due to housemove, as I am sure ds2 would loved it still)

LovelyDear Tue 29-Jul-08 00:01:31

we've just added the ELC £15 water-slide to our TP climbing frame and by god it's made my life a lot easier! That said, an 11 year old had a job sqeezing his bottom down the slide. So i guess it has a limited future.

wohmum Tue 29-Jul-08 00:06:34

Thanks all - a den's a great idea! but he'll probably get annoyed with ds2 wanting to go in there with himm! .. ds2 is the champ at winding up his big brother!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now