Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

EMMATMG, EMMATMG, EMMATMG - HELP!

(9 Posts)
Gobbledigook Wed 09-Feb-05 11:12:45

Did I get your attention?!

Those t-shirts you showed us yesterday - what are the sizes like? My ds is almost 4 but he's still in t-shirts that are 2-3 (although going towards 3-4) but I can't get age 2-3 in 'Lock up your daughters' - will 3-4 drown him?

DS2 is 2.3 but I think I'll get him 2-3 even though lots of his tops are 18-24 months.

Help - are the sizes big or small?

Bagpuss30 Wed 09-Feb-05 11:19:27

GDG, sorry to hijack, but if you go to Daisy and Tom in Manchester they stock them. We bought one for a friend's new baby and I thought the sizes were pretty average but that was the baby envelope neck sort.

I must admit to looking at that site since Emma posted it yesterday and currently favour the Sleep Thief ones for my two!

Gobbledigook Wed 09-Feb-05 11:22:01

That's fine! Good to know as we've got a big D&T in Manchester - easier to order on-line though of course!

Hmm, might go for 3-4 for 4 yr old and 2-3 for 2 yr old.

Gobbledigook Wed 09-Feb-05 12:41:36

Em?

Joolstoo Wed 09-Feb-05 12:45:33

I thought I was the one who couldn't make a decision

Gobbledigook Wed 09-Feb-05 12:46:37

Shouldn't really be buying them at that price either but I'm sick of bloody Tesco tops and my princes deserve the odd nice bit of clobber I think!

Joolstoo Wed 09-Feb-05 12:47:28

what with 'lock up your daughters' all over their little boy bodies?

Gobbledigook Wed 09-Feb-05 12:49:43

No, David's having 'enjoy Chocolate'

Joolstoo Wed 09-Feb-05 13:07:56

David's should 'enjoy FOOD'

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: