Talk

Advanced search

Anyone bought anything from/made by Tutti Bambini?

(8 Posts)
Andlou Mon 28-Jul-08 12:22:30

I really like the cots with draws underneath that Tutti Bambini make but I've never seen one in a shop and I'm a bit dubious about buying something that I've not seen "in the flesh". Does anyone have any experience of them?
http://www.tuttibambini.co.uk/

justjules Mon 28-Jul-08 21:49:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Washersaurus Mon 28-Jul-08 21:54:28

I've got an old cot bed, which was doing fine until DS1 climbed up it and broke the dropside catch.

Their customer service were helpful but unfortunately they couldn't replace the plastic catch as they don't make them with that catch on anymore sad

At least they bothered to reply though - most places wouldn't....

justjules Mon 28-Jul-08 21:58:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

EvelynsDad Tue 29-Jul-08 10:28:46

DD has a Tutti Bambini cot bed. I had to contact them about something (I think it was a cross threaded bolt or some such) and they were very helpful.

Andlou Wed 30-Jul-08 12:45:05

thanks for the reassurance - guess I should take the plunge and buy one before DD makes an appearance

17 Sun 05-Oct-08 20:11:54

I brought a chest changer from them, when they assembled it nothing lined up and the drawers didn't shut flush, i contacted them and the customer service was awful was told it was within tolerance and there was nothing that could be done.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

FWenzel Fri 03-Aug-18 11:40:56

I have bought their Riviera travel system 😭😭😭😭
It is not worth the money, as you can get a Cosatto for almost the same price.
I would not recommend this brand to anyone.

Big NO!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »