Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have a mamas and papas Luna?

(7 Posts)
DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 27-Jul-08 19:05:15

Hi,

I am going to need a stroller for my DD and have been looking at this to maybe get before she is born.

I have found one new, really cheap and am interested in it because you can now get a carrycot too (which I really want to keep baby snuggly)

What do you think of them?

Thanks x

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sun 27-Jul-08 19:12:30

my sister has one she loves it. she has been through about ten buggies since having her ds a year ago but she has stuck with the luna.

imo it is very heavy but easy to control but then im used to my quinny zapp which is very light so any buggy would seem heavy compared to that. quinny zapp would be no good for newborn though as they dont lay flat but the luna seems good quality

DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 27-Jul-08 20:21:23

thankyou

DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 27-Jul-08 21:07:20

Is the 'truffle' colour black?

nicolamumof3 Sun 27-Jul-08 22:02:42

Hi, Truffle is very dark brown. I've got a luna and I LOVE it!! its a keeper which is good for me as im a pushchair addict. Its light, maneovrable (sp), easy to fold. The only slight niggle I have is that the seat liner constantly slips but I like to use liners to keep the pushchair clean. Otherwise I find it very easy to push especially one handed (have a 2.5yr old as well) both my 1yr old and my 2.5yr old are comfy in it 2.5yr old prefers to his old maclaren!! I think its very light for what it is. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Are you buying a new one? If not make sure yours is the newest version (3) I think to attach the carrycot. There was some bad feedback on the older models but now they've added an adj footrest and bumper bar its lovely. They are on sale too at m&p at the mo! Enjoy!!

DisenchantedPlusBump Mon 28-Jul-08 10:47:12

Ah, thankyou!

Will make sure its a version 3.

I was thinking of getting a truffle buggy with a pink carrycot as my son will only be 2.5 when my daughter is born and is not a strong walker so may need to put him in it occasionally!

Do brown and pink go??

Thanks again for the advice

nicolamumof3 Mon 28-Jul-08 12:55:25

oh yes that would look lovely!! v.nice, you could get the pink liner (tulip) to to girly it up!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now