Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Right I need someone to help me choose between 2 carseats please!

(5 Posts)
somebodyhelpme Sat 26-Jul-08 16:15:40

ok I need a new carseat for ds 3.5, and after spending all day looking have i think desided to get one of these two, either a Britax evolva 2-3 or a graco logico l,

I only have around £50 to spend, but I have no idea how to deside between the 2, unless anyone can help with other recomendations?
we have no isofix, and it needs to be comfy for long journeys/sleeping.

if anyone fancies trying to find me a good deal on either of these that would be fab!
Thanks grin

differentID Sat 26-Jul-08 16:21:08

I would go with the evolva if you had to choose between them. If budget wasn't so much an issue, I would be tempted by the cybex solution+, because the hea rest can tilt for sleeping. Your little one is over 15kg/ 33lbs?

somebodyhelpme Sat 26-Jul-08 16:47:26

yes, he's just over 15kgs, have been checking, as his head is over the top of his current britax eclipse, and I need to move his little bro into it! will check out the cybex, thanks smile

sazm Sat 26-Jul-08 20:56:17

hiya, i would def go for the britax,
my son has a hi-liner,and i just bought my daughter a pink spotty one(halfords has hi-liners for £39.99 just now!)
we use our car a lot and kids fall asleep every day in them and look really comfy and well supported/protected.
my sister has graco seats for her kids but they dont seem so supportive.

SlowDown Sun 27-Jul-08 20:59:54

Hi
We got a Britax Evolva 2/3 Ultra (non isofix)for ds and love it. It was more than £50 but would think the Evolva 2-3 cheaper ones are similar. It had a good rating in the Which report, is easy to fit and light to transport. Boots.com had some good offers recently and free delivery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now