Talk

Advanced search

Best single bed

(3 Posts)
Tapster Wed 23-Jul-08 23:00:22

I'm trying to find a single bed for my 20 month old DD, probably for a couple of months time when she moves room. DC2 due in March so don't want her to feel like she is being evicted from cot and nursery.

Been looking at single beds and I'm not very impressed by my research so far. I looking for a white/cream bed that isn't too modern looking, we've got an old house. I also prefer a solid headboard as found as I child I hated slats as I could comfortably read without lots of pillows. DH wants the bed to last forever so DD will like it when she is 18, I'm not convinced thats possible.

Any ideas. Budget a bit flexible luckily but if I could find a bed in IKEA that fitted the bill I'd buy it but I can't - too modern looking or pine.

SquiffyHock Wed 23-Jul-08 23:05:35

this one?? The white company do nice beds too.

Tapster Thu 24-Jul-08 13:45:42

thanks squiffyhock - lovely bed, I would have loved it as a child, suits the room too. Will have to persuade DH, bed not so expensive but wardrobe a bit more so!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now