Talk

Advanced search

Phil and Teds double sun uv mesh

(3 Posts)
Humpdebump Tue 22-Jul-08 16:54:03

I have used my new double sun mesh for P&T for the first time today. I have the buggy in x2 toddler mode. Am I being a bit thick or does the mesh totally not cover the 2nd seat (on the bottom)? At the back there is nothing to hook it on to - it wafts around and its too short and the sun comes through the sides and on top of babies head. It seems as though it only fits when the buggy is in toddler and baby mode. Or maybe I am missing extra bits to attach? Just one big piece of mesh with poppers on came in the box. Any tips would be greatly appreciated as I am currently walking round pushing a buggy draped in lots of bits of cloth looking a little bit like a bag lady.

lou031205 Tue 22-Jul-08 16:59:15

You need to make sure that the sunhood is completely forward, and line the mesh up with that. Then you should have two elastics with toggles, they can hook onto the back of the doubles seat.

Humpdebump Tue 22-Jul-08 17:22:43

Thanks Lou, I have just tried and it was, erm....ridiculously easy blush I can't really understand what I was doing wrong! Sometimes I am such a blonde!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now