Talk

Advanced search

chicco trio for me

(7 Posts)
sazm Tue 22-Jul-08 11:02:31

hi,was having a look in my local baby shop the other day and they have a good offer on the pushchair and car seat, any opinions on it????good or bad?
thanx x

CoolYourJets Tue 22-Jul-08 11:06:19

i have the pushchair.

Best ever. I have had quite a few and would recommend it highly.If you use the handles joined there is a handy step for child one to use when child 2 comes along.

MrsBadger Tue 22-Jul-08 11:29:35

The Autofix carseat did well in the Which? trials too.

sazm Tue 22-Jul-08 11:45:45

thanks,i love the look of it on the internet, but when i tried it in the shop it felt a bit flimsy?i also couldnt tell if the wheels were plastic or rubber??is the pushchair cosy enough for a newborn or would i be better getting the carrycot too?

thanx x

MrsBadger Tue 22-Jul-08 12:03:04

I'd get the carrycot myself - much comfier for a newborn.
It's a lot easier to get them in and out of, add blankets to etc than a footmuffed harnessed pushchair, however flat it lies.
The airflow base means it'd make a decent travel cot for the first few months too.

If it feels flimsy that's not a good sign though.

sazm Tue 22-Jul-08 12:26:35

hmm,theres so many to choose from lol,i cant decide between this style(folds small and does everything) or a huge clumsy (but LOVELY) pram that looks great/does everything but would be a b**gger to get in and out of the car lol,
i know the chicco is more practical but i do fancy a 'big' pram as this is my last bubby,
ioh the decisions,lol

MrsBadger Tue 22-Jul-08 12:31:29

there is nothing that does everything!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now