Talk

Advanced search

vertbaudet home collection catalogue - where does the furniture come from?

(9 Posts)
InLoveWithSweeneyTodd Mon 21-Jul-08 17:55:05

I get the Vertabudet home collection catalogue and was wondering where does the big furniture come from. Beds and wardrobes are not items for sale, it seems. Does anyone know what company makes them and if they are available in the UK?
Thanks

JRocks Mon 21-Jul-08 17:57:41

I always assumed they were available in France, as they are a french company. La Redoute's home stuff is the same, you see a picture of a chair with a cushion and it says 'chair cover not available' hmm

InLoveWithSweeneyTodd Mon 21-Jul-08 18:00:14

:-(
i'll check Ikea, and see what they have. I need a small wardrobe.

JRocks Mon 21-Jul-08 18:01:47

here

InLoveWithSweeneyTodd Mon 21-Jul-08 20:24:51

thank you jR they have such nice wardrobes!!! i've seen a couple of them which are exactly what i had in mind. shame we cannot have them

JRocks Mon 21-Jul-08 22:05:45

Maybe if you find someone lovely in France to order them for you then a short trip across the channel?! grin

Tyke1 Tue 22-Jul-08 14:44:35

I actually work for the catalogue in wakefield don't who makes them but everything is shipped in by trailers dir
ect from france and can take a long time to arrive

InLoveWithSweeneyTodd Tue 22-Jul-08 20:19:16

now, that's an idea JRocks... I have got my contacts in France. I would need to persuade dh to be the man with a van though, that's more difficult.

JRocks Tue 22-Jul-08 21:50:37

Sounds like a good idea to me, all you need is a bargaining ploy for your DH and bingo, you'll have your armoires before you know it! Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now