Talk

Advanced search

Dress for wedding for 9 month old?

(14 Posts)
Springchicken Mon 07-Feb-05 12:12:31

We are going to be DB's wedding in April when DD will be 9 months old.

I really want to find her a pretty dress to wear but cannot seem to find anything anywhere.

i have already got her some cream patterned tights and some cream ballerina type shoes but am really struggling with the dress.
Any idea's?

Thanks

zubb Mon 07-Feb-05 12:13:42

Have you tried Monsoon?

zubb Mon 07-Feb-05 12:15:52

here
I don't have any girls, so hope this is the type of thing you mean!

mears Mon 07-Feb-05 12:15:57

Have you tried a local baby shop. They usually have all sorts of 'posh' outfits and dresses - and not always too expensive either.

katzguk Mon 07-Feb-05 12:15:59

have a look on ebay - i have found loads of lovely dresses for DD on here plus when she's only worn them once i've not felt too guilty about the price.

vertbaudet have some nice ones too

hayleylou Mon 07-Feb-05 12:16:06

Have you tried www.vertbaudet.co.uk I have ordered a few bits from there and it is great. Sorry cannot work out how to put a link in (blush)

crunchie Mon 07-Feb-05 12:16:06

How much of a 'bridesmaid' type dress do you want? Monsoon is lovely, Debenhams have some pretty ones or try Next. I took DD to my brothers wedding in a fab dress and hat I found in Gap (v expensive but pretty and with matching knickers!!)

jessicasmummy Mon 07-Feb-05 12:16:10

Next have got osme fantastic party dresses. Jessica is bridesmaid for my brother's wedding in may and hers is a gorgeous purple one.... very reasonable too. Worth a look.... website can show you.

zubb Mon 07-Feb-05 12:16:47

sorry - meant to link to the baby girl party wear, but it takes you to the home page.

jessicasmummy Mon 07-Feb-05 12:17:11

anyone do a link to next for me???

WigWamBam Mon 07-Feb-05 12:18:54

Monsoon have some lovely ones - at the moment they have some beautiful ones in their 70% off sale.

Springchicken Mon 07-Feb-05 12:19:53

Thanks guys this is great.
Jessica'smummy - I have tried next but everything now is a bit too summery IYKWIM, there was some lovely bits in the old catlague but they aren't selling them now

zubb Mon 07-Feb-05 12:20:43

SC you could always get a summery dress and a nice cardigan, then the dress would get more wear over the summer.

katzguk Mon 07-Feb-05 12:25:26

heres a nice one

dress

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: