Talk

Advanced search

Have ordered a wii - what else do I need?

(8 Posts)

Its coming with Mario Kart so I guess I need a second steering wheel. Do I need a 2nd wiimote and a numchuck as well or can I get away with just another wiimote?

Do I need a charger thing for the wiimotes?

Any game recommendations?

Am planning on getting wii fit as well (my brother has connections and says he can get me one).

cocolepew Mon 21-Jul-08 12:20:42

How many DCs do you have?

SoupDragon Mon 21-Jul-08 12:21:45

Get an extra remote and nunchuck. At some point you'll want both.

SoupDragon Mon 21-Jul-08 12:23:19

The remotes aren't chargeable (well, ours aren't) unless you put rechargeable batteries in them. I highly recommend hi-tech rechargeable batteries though (get 2 complete sets so there's one set in and one set charged)

AnAngelWithin Mon 21-Jul-08 12:32:14

wiifit is great. love mine. get another remote at the least. nunchuck if you can. i bought wii points cards as well so i have got all the classic mario games etc downloaded onto my wii now at hardly any cost (2000 points cost me £14.99) and i downloaded the internet channel as well so i can go on the internet and i think im supposed to be able to play against other people on it too but not done that yet.

Michaelangelo Mon 21-Jul-08 12:52:36

Def need 2 remotes adn nunchucks so you cna play 2 player games. Mario and Sonic at the Olymipics andWii SPorts are both v popular with DS aged 5 1/2.

Got one dc.

cocolepew Mon 21-Jul-08 14:22:09

Need two of everything to stop DC and DH arguing.grin I second Wii sports, it's good fun to play as a family.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now