Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

3rd time Next directory has left things off my order...

(4 Posts)
MilaMae Fri 18-Jul-08 14:59:30

even though on my e-mail it shows I definately ordered them and will obviously be charged.

Rang them,very snippy woman on the phone who obviously couldn't care less.

Am now worried they're going to think I'm lying if it happens again and I'll get on some kind of blacklist.

I have twins so order a lot of things that are the same but in 2 sizes so end up sometimes ordering 4 of the same thing. Basically they aren't checking the quantity column properly.

Has this happened to anybody else,should I just forget it or do I need to take it further????

lazaroulovesleggings Fri 18-Jul-08 15:09:14

I can't be arsed with them. I ordered a pair of boots and two pairs arrived and they still charges me for two deliveries.
A catalogue arrived yesterday that I didn't ask for. I rang them and aked if I had to pay for it, and thought I heard the gilr snigger before she said 'yes'
Arranged for it to be picked up today and had a nice chat with the courier about how expensive it is and how cheeky they are charging for a catalogue.
I have cancelled my account, but apparently I can still shop with my customer number if I want.

MilaMae Fri 18-Jul-08 15:47:49

Am thinking I may do the same, how do they get away with the catalogue thing??? They are so massive and heavy,they must make a fortune on them as can't see why they don't switch to the thin kind everybody else sends.

kbaby Fri 18-Jul-08 23:13:47

You need to know what to ask for.
I order quite a bit from them but always check my statement carefully because items I returned dont always show. They then credit the item back but convienently forget about any interest I may have been charged. I always ring now and ask for the interest back as well. Also if I ordered duplicates and 1 of them doesnt arrive I ask for another to be delivered with free delivery because of their incompetence.
I must be blacklisted.

I once returned an item that I had for 4 months because I had forgotten about it and put it away for safekeeping. They accepted it back even though I though they may not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now