Talk

Advanced search

TwoLeftFeet.co.uk - avoid!

(9 Posts)
mum295 Fri 18-Jul-08 14:23:20

Please avoid using TwoLeftFeet.co.uk to order any goods for your baby or child.

We ordered a Bugaboo Cameleon from their website at the end of May, based on their (stated on the website) 6-week lead time.

They've been impossible to reach on the phone - their phone line rings busy and if you do get in the queue you can expect to hold for half an hour at least. We did get through once, three weeks ago, and they told us the buggy would be with us the following week (which it wasn't).

As my due date is next week, we couldn't wait any longer and went to Baby Nest in Croydon, who were sympathetic fantastic and we were able to buy a Bugaboo from them from their stock.

We're now working with our credit card company to recover the money from TwoLeftFeet - they took the money off our card when we placed the order.

TwoLeftFeet were featured on Watchdog a couple of years ago and the credit card company has had to pursue them before for non-delivery of goods.

In our opinion, you should avoid them at all costs.

PortAndLemon Fri 18-Jul-08 14:25:02

Yes, they come up all the time on Mumsnet, sadly.

scorpio1 Fri 18-Jul-08 14:26:59

Thanks for this, i was going to order some bedding from there!

pattymc Fri 18-Jul-08 14:29:58

whoops I've just ordered travl cot and stairgates from them on monday night - the travl cot arrived today but haven't seen anything else yet so fingers crossed

feetheart Fri 18-Jul-08 14:33:58

God, they're not STILL at it are they!
Loads of threads on here over the years saying how crap they are.
Even in the days when we bought DD's pram from their little shop the phone was ALWAYS ringing, they NEVER answered it which drove me (as a customer in the shop) mad. They now have a huge warehouse-type place so much more chance to piss people off.

If you want the address I can get it for you. Maybe we shoukd organise a Pissed off Customers picnic/picket grin

PortAndLemon Fri 18-Jul-08 14:34:10

I very carefully didn't order DS's new carseat from them after the press they get here (I used www.preciouslittleone.com, who were fine, instead).

ilovemydog Fri 18-Jul-08 14:38:25

I was on hold for 25 minutes once, and asked if they could call me back, but they said they only had 'incoming lines?' hmm

onceinalifetime Fri 18-Jul-08 14:39:42

How can they still be in business? Can't Trading Standards close them down?

ilovemydog Fri 18-Jul-08 14:40:32

Good luck mum295 - you should be relaxing now!

Loved my Bugaboo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now