Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chrysler stow-and-go system

(14 Posts)
GreatGooglyMoogly Wed 16-Jul-08 18:01:42

Does anyone who is familiar with the Chrysler stow-and-go system (in the Grand Voyager) know of anything similar in other cars? Maybe in an estate?

GreatGooglyMoogly Wed 16-Jul-08 20:20:40

bump

SqueakyPop Wed 16-Jul-08 20:22:40

I fell in love with the one we hired in the US last summer.

We are not ready to change cars anytime soon, but it is certainly one that I covet.

cba Wed 16-Jul-08 20:27:43

I have one, fantastic car. We have three children. Am able to get kids and bikes without the need for bike racks.

Would not go back to another car. Seats are easy to stow away do it quite often.

I test drove alot of mpv and not one came close.

GreatGooglyMoogly Wed 16-Jul-08 20:39:03

<sigh> I know, we have one here in the US and it is fab but I wouldn't be able to manage it on little UK roads and in carparks/ parking spaces. I want something with a big boot and (removeable) seating for at least 6 adults/ carseats, but not too big, that's why I was hoping that there was an estate or something that could fold a couple of seats away as we only need 4 most of the time.

cba Sat 19-Jul-08 14:59:12

the voyager is really easy to drive and park. Although I am better at reverse parking than going in forwards hmm

GreatGooglyMoogly Sat 19-Jul-08 15:15:15

Does the voyager have decent boot space when the third row of seats is up? I also worry about the height of it for multi-storey carparks.

betterhalf Sat 19-Jul-08 15:38:48

Love the Chrysler Stow and Go. Can't afford it at the minute, but plan on it being our next car.

cba Sat 19-Jul-08 18:00:09

boot space is great, i can get two bikes in and three wheel pushchair with all seats up.

the best car i have ever had by far.

GreatGooglyMoogly Sun 20-Jul-08 15:47:45

bump

Gobbledigook Sun 20-Jul-08 15:51:13

Great boot space with all 7 seats in.

Absolutely no problem whatsoever in car parks adn parking. It's a doddle to park and it's not so tall that it doesn't go under standard height limits.

cba Sun 20-Jul-08 23:02:23

i go in multi storey all the time, no problems. Easy to park, like all new cars a bit of time to get use to it.

GreatGooglyMoogly Mon 21-Jul-08 17:22:50

Wow, it is sounding possible! Do you know if it is longer than an estate, or wider?

peanutbear Mon 21-Jul-08 17:24:22

I want a chrylsler I want the one with the dvd player and stow and go I m very jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stamps foot !!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now