Talk

Advanced search

Anyone with an older Urban detour buggy (Sherpa/ Kyoto) - how do you get the sodding front wheel off????

(4 Posts)
bigmouthstrikesagain Tue 15-Jul-08 09:16:35

I have a completely flat tyre I need to replace the whole blasted thing and I cannot find my instruction manual (Buggy is 4 years old). Has anyone got this buggy and still has the manual?

Thank you - It will be awkward to get to Mothercare (who may be able to help) as the nearest is only accessible by car and I can't drive. So if I want to get the wheels sorted before the weekend I need to work out how to get them off today and trek down to the bike shop.

3girlies Tue 15-Jul-08 10:10:55

Do you have the little silver handle on the middle bit? Pull that out and turn it, it sort of unwinds, until the little clips in the middle come loose and you can take the wheel off.
The silver handle can be a bit stiff sometimes though.

HTH

bigmouthstrikesagain Tue 15-Jul-08 10:29:20

I have been tugging uselessly at the silver handle this morning and have sprayed it with lubricant - will get dh to be 'rough' with it this evening. Thank you 3girlies.

3girlies Tue 15-Jul-08 11:27:54

Yes - always get some man to do it if possible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now