Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good booster-seat type highchair?

(8 Posts)
Eaglebird Mon 14-Jul-08 21:34:50

Can anyone recommend a good booster-seat type highchair? (one of those ones that fastens to a normal chair, so that your child can sit at the table).
DS is 8 months old, and I'd like a booster-seat thingy we can take on holiday and to relatives' houses, without having to lug a full sized highchair in the boot of the car wherever we go.
He loves to try to stand up, so I use a chest harness in his normal highchair at home to stop him falling out. The booster-seat must have a similar harness, or holes/rings that I can attach a harness to. A 3-point harness probably won't be enough to keep him secure.
Thanks.

WarmFuzzy Mon 14-Jul-08 21:45:10

We got one like this on the go booster seat but it was padded, not inflating. This might be the new, improved version, but ours has nice blue spots on. Three years and two toddlers later, it now has a big book in it to raise it up and supplement the padding but it is still going strong. It is great for travelling as it is super light weight.

WarmFuzzy Mon 14-Jul-08 21:47:07

blush Just saw the bit about the three-point harness not being enough... It has been for us.

WarmFuzzy Mon 14-Jul-08 21:47:09

blush Just saw the bit about the three-point harness not being enough... It has been for us.

WarmFuzzy Mon 14-Jul-08 21:47:33

So embarrassed I posted it twice.

flowerybeanbag Mon 14-Jul-08 21:50:20

We have this one, it's £££ but brilliant and you can use it with the tray or without, including freestanding on the floor if you need to. It's a 3-point harness but has certainly been fine for DS. Not sure I've ever come across a booster with a 5 point.

Love2bake Mon 14-Jul-08 21:56:31

i had this one really liked it.

Eaglebird Sun 20-Jul-08 22:00:54

Thanks everyone. Think I'll go for the Concord Lima travel chair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now