Talk

Advanced search

Buying a Kari Me wrap sling - quick, which colour should I get?

(10 Posts)
AnyFuleKno Mon 14-Jul-08 20:29:51

Pressie for a friend. I have one in black which is not ideal for summer and shows the baby sick up a treat.

Can anyone recommend a colour that has worked well for them?

I was thinking of the cotton colour as it's a summer baby but will this look grubby quickly?

Thanks in advance

AnyFuleKno Mon 14-Jul-08 20:30:51

By the way here are the available colours: here

lou031205 Mon 14-Jul-08 20:32:06

I have the burgundy, it is lovely.

catweazle Mon 14-Jul-08 20:34:13

Haven't got one but the Sunshine Ochre one is pretty.

S1ur Mon 14-Jul-08 20:36:03

I got blue so dp felt comftable using it, v good. Friend got sort of burgundy 9HAVEN'T CHECKED LINKS WILL DO IN A MO) oops sorry caps.
I was slightly jealous because it is a lovely red.

S1ur Mon 14-Jul-08 20:38:48

Right I stand by post.

If just for her go burgundy tis lovely

IF for both then blue.

Lilac is nice but too light imo

AnyFuleKno Mon 14-Jul-08 20:40:00

Thanks for replies x

I am leaning towards the burgundy, do you think a bloke would be happy to wear this? My dp has done one for the evening so can't ask him.

AnyFuleKno Mon 14-Jul-08 20:45:59

whoops x posts slur!

Thanks

S1ur Mon 14-Jul-08 21:31:20

Sorry if too late.

Said mate's dp did wear sling occasionally, and it is ok on bloke, kinda deep enough and not pinky.

tbh If you suspect she'll be wearing it most go for burgundy it is lovely, the blue is also very lovely me with the blue dd about 1

AnyFuleKno Mon 14-Jul-08 21:38:42

Gorgeous picture! You both look very serene.

Thanks for your advice slur. I think I'm going to get the burgundy as I suspect she will be wearing it most.

Isn't it a fab sling, ppl always ask me if dd feels heavy in it (8 month old) and I say 'no, it's easier than being pregnant!'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now