Talk

Advanced search

Name labels

(15 Posts)
rosealbie Fri 11-Jul-08 17:22:38

My dd is starting school this year and I thought I would try and be organised and order some name labels. I've only ever used those ones from the school shop for ds and they seem to peel off and get lost.

Can anyone recommend some? I've had a look on the company website listed in member discounts and am found the choice mind boggling!

I guess we really need some for clothes and some for bottles/lunchboxes.

rosealbie Fri 11-Jul-08 19:33:21

Anyone?

missblythe Fri 11-Jul-08 19:36:02

not sure if you mean ones to sew in, or iron on, but I have used these people before, and they are very helpful when you call them:

www.minilabels.co.uk/

PestoMonster Fri 11-Jul-08 19:36:31

I usually use

Able Labels

OllieWollieWoo Fri 11-Jul-08 20:33:12

Try easy2name.com - lovely designs the back to school pack (hidden on the website somewhere!) is very good value.

sunshineonarainyday Fri 11-Jul-08 20:37:12

I received my order today from easy2name. I ordered some iron on ones, sticky labels (for lunch box etc), and a P.E bag.

The labels look great and are guaranteed to stay on through washing, tumble drying etc.

expatinscotland Fri 11-Jul-08 20:38:24

I have been using easy2name for a couple of years.

Excellent feedback from me so far!

I have the pink stick on labels for DD1 and the lilac ones for DD2.

And I use the iron on ones.

Lemontart Fri 11-Jul-08 20:40:24

labels4kids are fab too. They do a wide range of labels and a mixed pack with enough for full uniform, lunch boxes, bags, shoe stickers, you name it! I liked them as they had lots of options, nice colours and great little pictures to pop in too so more fun! DD1 loves her horsey themed one and DD2 chose flowers bless her!
Unlike some, the iron-on clothes ones were a lot faster to "set" - only 1 going over with hot iron for 10 seconds, not 3 or 4 times and still a bit peeling off like previous ones I have bought.

ChippyMinton Fri 11-Jul-08 20:51:44

cash's for the sew in ones
simplystuck for sticky labels for shoes and everything else.

Fizzylemonade Fri 11-Jul-08 21:10:39

Another vote for Easy2Name!

I have the iron on labels and they are fantastic. I also have the white transfer ones for my ds1's black socks. They too are brilliant despite stretching them to get them on.

flirtygerty Fri 11-Jul-08 21:16:01

have just ordered some from mynamelabel.co.uk which look fine.

rosealbie Fri 11-Jul-08 22:13:23

Thanks everyone - I have only just managed to get back onto the computer!

Fizzylemonade, I was wondering about the transfers, they sound really good.

LindsayJ Fri 01-Jul-11 14:26:00

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

RoundOrangeHead Fri 01-Jul-11 14:49:50

are you advertising LindsayJ? It would explain the shameless bump of 100's of old threads about name labels

there's a fee for adverts y'know

Wheresmum Wed 19-Oct-11 16:26:21

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now