Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please can you advise me what playpen is best?

(8 Posts)
vnewmummy Thu 10-Jul-08 12:27:31

Hi,

My 7 month old daughter has just started to crawl and rather than worry like mad when I leave the room for a minute I was wondering what type of play pen is best?

I want her to have room to move and if she does fall not hurt herself on bars etc.

Sorry to be so boring but i have no idea!

Thanks

orangina Thu 10-Jul-08 12:33:00

I have a lindam one, will try and link it. No idea if it is the best, but it works, is portable and flexible and dd and ds were totally happy in it.

orangina Thu 10-Jul-08 12:34:07

here

Am thinking about ebaying it actually, would you be interested? Comes with a padded mat base. Smoke free pet free home etc.

orangina Thu 10-Jul-08 12:35:22

this one has soft sides, which you might prefer. My 2 didn't have any problems with bars at all though....

MummyToOneForNow Thu 10-Jul-08 12:46:47

the babydan hexagonal one (which looks quite similar to the lindam one) is good - can also be used as a room divider when they need a bit more space.

orangina Thu 10-Jul-08 12:47:30

was wondering what difference there was (if any) between lindam and babydan... they look pretty much exactly the same, don't they?

vnewmummy Thu 10-Jul-08 14:54:23

Thanks very much - I will look into them.

Thanks

EvelynsDad Thu 10-Jul-08 22:01:18

You can get a tent that turns the Baby Dan play pen into a "house" when they're a bit older. DD is 2.5 and loves her house.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now