Talk

Advanced search

I have a Maclaren Stroller.....

(8 Posts)
Poshpaws Wed 09-Jul-08 16:52:45

..but no idea which type it is.

Am trying to buy a new raincover for it on e-bay (assuming that Maclaren raincovers are not universal) and have looked at the stroller. All it has written on it is Maclaren (on the hood). No writing on the handlebars or anywhere elee.

I got it second hand from a friend's sister but I cannot get hold of her to ask.

So I was hoping that someone here would be able to help.

Stroller is at least 4 years old, dark blue check (like the Maclaren Major) and has sporty wheels and those spongey-type handles.

Thanks in advance

misdee Wed 09-Jul-08 16:54:01

how big is the hood?

is it small rounded like the triupmh or big square like the techno? (vheck mothercare site to see what it looks like)

msappropriate Wed 09-Jul-08 16:54:28

does it recline at all. If not its probably a volo. I think they do make a universal raincover. Check out the maclaren website website.

Poshpaws Wed 09-Jul-08 17:21:14

Thanks for the replies. I have checked the websites, but it does not seem to match anything there. It has a big square hood and reclines, but not flat.

misdee Wed 09-Jul-08 17:22:38

techno raincover should fit

3girlies Wed 09-Jul-08 17:23:30

Sounds like a Vogue, if it has the bigger wheels or an old type Techno.
It depends on the shape of the hood, if is is square at the front or more rounded. If square, look for one for the above, rounded type will need one for a Quest/Triumph.
HTH.

CarGirl Wed 09-Jul-08 17:24:16

wonder if it is the original techno or the M&S one but yes go for a techno hood, actually I would recommend on ebay I think it's apollo plastics who so a throw over raincover that fits, much more reliable than the maclaren ones IME

Poshpaws Wed 09-Jul-08 17:40:54

Yes, it seems to look like a Vogue. Apparently I can use Techno raincover with it, so will get one.

Thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now