Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Door bouncer

(10 Posts)
Jemima2 Wed 02-Feb-05 21:00:43

Just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for a good door bouncer, either a good brand or tips for what to look for. I'm worried about junior bashing his head on the door frame. Thanks.

nailpolish Wed 02-Feb-05 21:02:49

i have a lindam one that i think is pretty good. very secure

moondog Wed 02-Feb-05 21:03:02

I've got a Tippitoes which ds really loves.
Door bashing is not a problem-the dangly bit doesn't seem to stretch far enough to allow it.

Frizbe Wed 02-Feb-05 21:27:06

we had the bog standard bruin one, which did the job just fine!

sweetkitty Wed 02-Feb-05 21:35:39

we got the Lindam one as well got it from Argos think they were the cheapest.

DD wasn't interested at first when we put her in it she kind of hung there like a little lost sheep I think 4 months is too young for them or maybe it's just DD now she's past 6 months she loves it, they are great seeing them bouncing about.

Tommy Wed 02-Feb-05 21:52:16

We had fairly bog standard Mothercare one. DS1 loved it and used it alot - there is a sort of bar that stops them from hitting the door frame.

gs Wed 02-Feb-05 23:48:50

we have lindam and it is great. very secure, can be a bit tricky getting little one in and out but nothing major. still love it

Jemima2 Thu 03-Feb-05 20:26:26

Thanks! I saw the Lindam Plus one in the Argos catalogue - think I'll go with that. Thanks for the tips everyone. My boy loves his bouncy chair so he's gonna love this even more!!

nicm Thu 03-Feb-05 20:30:35

hi

i have a graco one. it is good as it has a hard tray the whole way around it iykwim and the baby is on the inside, so if they bounce into the door frame they have a tray to protect them. my friend gave me this one but i have seen them in smyths toys for approx £25.

hth

gingerbear Thu 03-Feb-05 21:02:34

buy it (Lindam) from ebay - there are always lots for sale there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now