Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone use a Buggyboard with a Phil&Teds?

(10 Posts)
Sazisi Wed 09-Jul-08 13:20:56

DD2 and DD3 have outgrown the P&T with doubles seat system, but I don't really want to buy a new buggy - it would be far handier if I could just use it as a single buggy with a buggyboard. Trying to get DD2 to walk anywhere isn't worth the hassle at the moment angry
Is it possible? It doesn't look like there'd be much space for DD2's head.. hmm

Sazisi Wed 09-Jul-08 15:51:09

bump

Sazisi Wed 09-Jul-08 17:58:09

bump again

CarGirl Wed 09-Jul-08 17:59:38

I really don't think so, you possibly could with the sport model.

Litterbug Wed 09-Jul-08 18:01:18

it will fit but only gets a rating of 3/10

Wouldn't it be better to flog the P&T and get a single that a board fits on better?

Sazisi Wed 09-Jul-08 20:31:35

I could do with holding on to the P&T because I childmind part-time and will be minding a younger baby from September.

3/10 is not great is it..
I just had a look and it might work better if I remove the hood (although that's kind of useful for the raincover at the mo!)

I'll have a look at the sport too..

fruitcorner Thu 10-Jul-08 13:34:19

I spotted someone using a buggyboard on a P&Ts and asked him about it. Apparently it is only do-able if you have arms like an orang-utan and the board gets in the way of the brake and basically this chap said that he wouldnt recommend it.

CarGirl Thu 10-Jul-08 14:17:48

perhaps a litaf board would be better as they can sit down but you may as well just let them hop in and out of the back seat!

BirdyArms Thu 10-Jul-08 14:21:17

My ds1 often sits astride the hood of our P&T - we call it the cowboy seat. Probably only an option for occassional use, my hood is starting to get a bit ripped, but ds1 really likes it. He mostly scoots and hops up there if he's very tired.

Sazisi Thu 10-Jul-08 16:20:36

Thanks fruitcorner, that's good to know!

Birdyarms, DD2 does that sometimes too, the hood is getting a bit ragged. Good for emergnecies though

Will google litaf board now..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now