Talk

Advanced search

Rain coat for 12 - 18 month old

(8 Posts)
TwoFir Wed 09-Jul-08 12:15:24

Has anyone seen any lovely boys rain coats? I have looked in the usual sites and they are either out of stock or I dont like them, or in the case of Next have sculls on them

Years ago I got a lovely Noddy one from Mothercare and now I cant find any red ones at all.

Nemoandthefishes Wed 09-Jul-08 12:25:40

asda??
Got the dds lovely little ones there and think DS got a bob the builder one from mothercare last year.

ten10 Wed 09-Jul-08 12:31:50

Have you had a look on ebay,
I got a fab yellow Gap one, second hand but in perfect condition.

Debenhams had some nice ones in their recent sale (but i don't know if that is still on.

Sainsbury's often have nice ones, but i don't know what they have got in stock at the mo.

mellyonion Wed 09-Jul-08 12:41:18

a company called kidorable do some lovely child friendly raincoats....but they are bright!!!

really waterproof though....

accessorizequeen Wed 09-Jul-08 19:57:37

muddy puddles I think do a red one & v.practical.

geordieminx Wed 09-Jul-08 20:12:02

boots had them a while back

TwoFir Fri 11-Jul-08 16:49:23

Thanks for the tips, I was hoping to avoid asda as its a bit of a trek and always really busy and I come home with a million 'bargains' we dont need.

heathermcg Wed 16-Jul-08 22:59:35

Hi there
If you need one I have a Mothercare one that my son has grown out of - it is blue camoflage. Basic, but as a 12-18month coat he wore until he was over 3! Now thats value.

You can have it, just ping me the postage - unless you are local to Reading!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now