Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I'm a buggy addict!!!!!

(15 Posts)
woodpops Wed 02-Feb-05 08:35:36

Following on from the other thread. I need to get it out in the open and admitt I'm a buggy addict. I currently have 4 and have just seen another that I want. I'd love a Stokke but ds is 3 and dd is 2 so couldn't justify it. I have a mamas and papas, a maclaren, a maclaren double and a quinney 3 wheeler. I absolutly love my quinney and have seen another quinney that folds up really small. Just got to try and convince dh that it would be ideal for our hold this year and convince him to spend another £150 on a buggy. Does anyone else have this addiction the same as me???

woodpops Wed 02-Feb-05 08:36:49

I meant holidays. OMG I'm getting so excited at the thought of a new buggy I can't even type properly

lockets Wed 02-Feb-05 08:40:20

Message withdrawn

woodpops Wed 02-Feb-05 09:17:03

Yep, that's the one. It's fab isn't it. It'll be ideal for our hols. I've got till May to convince dh. Tried last night but he said dd (2) should be walking

blueteddy Wed 02-Feb-05 16:45:44

I am a buggy addict 2, but dh will not let me get another one!
I have a big mammas & pappas (from when ds1 was a baby), a maclaren, an osh kosh 1 that I spotted in America & just had to buy! & about a year ago I bought a M&P pilko, because I fancied 1!

nutcracker Wed 02-Feb-05 17:06:34

I was one, i had 16 for 3 kids. Ds is 2 though now and i have a maclaren quest and although i'd love another one (buggy that is), i just can't jusitfy it.

joash Wed 02-Feb-05 17:13:17

Aren't DH's miserable? I've seen another buggy that I'd love to get for GS, and DH is actually asserting himself and saying no. TO be fair, GS often refuses to go in any of his buggy's lately, and walks everywhere - it's just me, I like to show off .

ChicPea Fri 04-Feb-05 00:48:17

Speaking of buggies, has anyone got the Marco Sky Buggy for 2? www.marcosky.co.uk. interesting...

lowcalCOD Fri 04-Feb-05 07:13:26

I cant see how you think thye are nice
how you look nice or anything nicea bout htem

lowcalCOD Fri 04-Feb-05 07:14:11

ir how theya re anything aspirational
bllody awful things
cant wait to be liberated form them
mus pushing prmas always lok awful imnho

misdee Fri 04-Feb-05 07:27:38

very opinionated arent you cod.

i am an addict too. dont go mad on spending cash on anything else, so am allowed one buggy a year lol.

lunavix Fri 04-Feb-05 07:45:38

My friend (another buggy addict - last count was 9 for 2 kids) has one of the marcosky double ones. It amazes me because it is just so small!

Once we have #2 I'd like one, but I don't think it's that great for newborns so I don't know yet...

ernest Fri 04-Feb-05 12:35:30

oh wow, I was eyeing up the Zap, but those marcosky things look goooood. Anyone got one? any reviews? linavix, what's your friend think? Is it easy to get them in/out?

Titania Fri 04-Feb-05 12:37:44

Im on buggy number 14 so far.........

NameChangingMancMidlander Fri 04-Feb-05 12:41:39

I'm a recovered addict. DD is now 2.5 and doesn't use the buggy so I've got no reason to buy any more. The desire has petered away too now, thank goodness ! I had 8 in 2 years for my 1 DD.

I used to buy them, use them, see another I fancied. Then sell the original (usually at a profit or pretty close), and use the money to buy the next one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now