Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

pram and pushchair maximu weights

(3 Posts)
julies11 Tue 01-Feb-05 22:40:51

i have a heavy 3 year old and wondering what are the maximum weights that most buggies can take up to . there seems to be no maximum weight on pushchairs at all is 3 stones too much for a buggy i have a freind who has an old coachbuilt pram would that be better just i have an heavy 3 year old can any 1 advise thanks

janeybops Tue 01-Feb-05 22:42:45

is there a reason your 3 year old still needs a buggy? tbh my 3 year old doesn't have one, she walks.

think maximum weights are in the owners manual

starlover Wed 02-Feb-05 13:19:05

I think you're better off sticking with a buggy rather than the coachbuilt pram, as they're not really designed for bigger children. I would imagine that with the fantastic suspension they have it would be quite wobbly on top with a big 3 year old in. Plus, if yours is anything like the kids I look after they're quite wriggly and tend to want to climb in and out!

Graco suggests that 18kg is max for their single pushchairs... which is almost 3 stone

Mountain buggy say that theirs is 25kg max...

Babydan is 23kg (depending on style)

it all depends what buggy you have/want... you should be able to find the info on google!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now