Talk

Advanced search

Ready beds

(11 Posts)
lyndap Tue 01-Feb-05 18:52:29

Does anyone have a readybed with sleeping bag?
Are they any good and can you get them discounted anywhere?

Thanks.

Furball Tue 01-Feb-05 21:23:29

Not got one but have heard good things about them. I've seen some Here for about £20.

coldtea Tue 01-Feb-05 21:31:59

My 2 both have them. They're great for sleepovers & they like to bring them down at the weekend. Great for me as i get to doze on the sofa while they're snug watching telly .
Sometimes you get them cheap on the back of kids magazines. How old is your child/children? They're not much good 9+

lyndap Thu 03-Feb-05 08:44:32

Thanks, Guys.
My dd is 2. It's really for when we go away - she's too big for a travel cot and the "big bed" hasn't been a huge success in our household as yet so she's still in a cot bed at home....

logic Thu 03-Feb-05 09:16:34

We bought ds' readybed from jojomamanbebe for about £30 which seems to be about the normal going rate. We haven't used it properly yet but ds seems to love it.

Hulababy Thu 03-Feb-05 11:19:43

We have a Ready Bed. Got it from Toys R Us, for about £30. She's used it from being about 2. They are great! They are about 5 foot long I think - I knopw that I can lay on one, not tried inside though!

Be careful with the cheaper ones though - some of them are not quite the same length as the full price ones. Think it is ones like the Fimbles - which is shorter. You need to check.

chocfreeclary Thu 03-Feb-05 11:40:11

yes, we have a fimbles one, nto as big as some but still fine for my tall ds1 (5.5). It was £20 in asda, think it was cheap because of the design (ie a bit young for most who might use it IYSWIM).
Good for sleepovers/gran staying (we don't have a spare room).

janinlondon Thu 03-Feb-05 13:18:35

We have a Barbie one (ugh!) and there are often fights over who gets to use it when visitors stay. Easy to pack as well, if you're going away.

oatcake Thu 03-Feb-05 13:24:07

we have a winnie the pooh blow up bed from argos - £29.99 and it's one of the most useful things relating to ds that I possess. goes everywhere with us and he loves it.

babster Thu 03-Feb-05 13:25:48

I had a mailing from Verbaudet this mornig and they're selling one for £13 (bargain).

piximon Thu 03-Feb-05 14:24:48

Argos were selling Winnie the Pooh ones half price a few week ago, I think I paid £12.50 for one and they are lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now