Talk

Advanced search

Spare Parts for Jane pushchairs

(8 Posts)
redclover79 Sun 06-Jul-08 14:02:20

I'm thinking about buying a jane pushchair on ebay but it's missing a hood. Does anyone know if you can buy them as spare parts? There are none listed on ebay so I'm not sure if they are easily available...
tia!

comeontim Sun 06-Jul-08 14:11:33

hi redclover, I got my Jane from BabyZoop who were great when I pestered them with questions before I decided to commit to buy! It might be worth getting in touch with them to find out if the hood is available as a spare part? here

redclover79 Sun 06-Jul-08 21:49:10

thanks comeontim, got my p+T at babyzoop, found their customer service pants!

horsemadgal Sun 06-Jul-08 23:29:41

here
I think.
They do sell them but expensive.

horsemadgal Sun 06-Jul-08 23:32:27

No actualy better to e-mail here:
service@johnstonprams.co.uk
Or better still phone them to hear their lovely accents: 028 9084 9045

sophierosie Mon 07-Jul-08 14:32:02

Hi redclover - I've got a jane carrera that I hardly use in red - complete with car seat, raincover and hood! Do you want to buy it?

redclover79 Mon 07-Jul-08 14:46:12

thanks horsemadgal - thanks for the info and top accent tip grin !
sophierosie - I'm getting a powertwin as I have 2 little ones to cart about, thanks for your offer! I think someone was after a carrera though if you look in th for sale pushchair section?

amani25 Sat 18-Jul-09 22:21:34

hi i just bought a jane carrera matrix car seat but the hood is missing does anyone know where i could find one.i've check already with the above web site but they don't sell it many thanks to everyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now