Talk

Advanced search

All ballerina - idea for DD?

(14 Posts)
velcrobott Sat 29-Jan-05 13:49:13

DD is into ballet..... she will give us a twirl or more every night.
Someone told me that Angelina Ballerina had a DVD with ballet lesson or something?
I have never watched AB, she doesn't watch much tele.... can anyone recommend something? I think she'd like something that "teaches" her how to dance...
She is 3.

velcrobott Sat 29-Jan-05 14:20:34

bump

Yorkiegirl Sat 29-Jan-05 14:22:08

Message withdrawn

cazzybabs Sat 29-Jan-05 14:22:47

can you take her to ballet lessons? there are lots round us for 3 year olds.

seb1 Sat 29-Jan-05 14:24:34

These are good

ballet studio
tutu

velcrobott Sat 29-Jan-05 14:29:07

Sh has started taking ballet lessons and loves it.... she has a tutu already but am now looking at other things in Argos....

smellymelly Sat 29-Jan-05 14:30:46

In the new argos catalogue on page 1123, there is a ballet bar, a mat and learn to dance dvd. I don't know how good it is but I was thinking about getting it for my dd1 soon.

chatee Sat 29-Jan-05 18:38:48

the angelina dvd does have a ballet lesson in the extras bit and it does show you what positions to put your feet in and what that position is called.....and yes my dd has the tutu too....quite cute to watch her and it kept her entertained for ages

velcrobott Sat 29-Jan-05 18:55:05

Which DVD is it ?

chatee Sat 29-Jan-05 19:09:12

just had a sneaky peek at dd's dvds without her realising what i was doing or dh would never have got her in the bath...
it's called "the show must go on" and i know my mum got it in marks and sparks at christmas...

lowcalCOD Sat 29-Jan-05 19:10:16

oh yes marks adn spencer do a " now i can dance dvd or video thats' so good that my banking lawyer brother ( aged 38) knows all the moves as his dd loves it

milkbar Sat 29-Jan-05 19:10:40

My dd (3) has 'how to be a ballet dancer' which I find a bit twee, but she loves, and copies all the way though. It has several very short lessons with 3/4 yr olds as well as older dancers and it came with a free tutu.

tamum Sat 29-Jan-05 19:11:41

We've got quite a few and it's on all of them. There are interspersed bits called "Little Stars" that show children dancing. There are some videos/DVDs that just show children learning to dance; there's this one for instance, and I'm sure I've seen them in M+S. I can look up which Angelina ones we've got if that would help.

tamum Sat 29-Jan-05 19:12:12

Aargh, coddy beat me to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now