Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Gameboy - 2 Player Link Cable advice please

(7 Posts)
Kayleigh Sat 29-Jan-05 09:46:32

Have bought ds1 and ds2 a link cable. We have followed instructions but none of the games we have that are 2 player will come up on both consoles. I know that it says sometimes you will need a game in each console but I was hoping that we wouldn't have to go down this route. I am also now unsure if the cable actually works. Can anyone tell me which games are able to be played with the link cable when there is only one game cartridge in one gameboy. That way I can find a friend who may have the game so we can borrow and test our cable.

Thanks

Kayleigh Sat 29-Jan-05 11:32:37

bump...

Kayleigh Sun 30-Jan-05 19:22:41

bump again ....

Loobie Sun 30-Jan-05 20:44:10

Hi the only ones ds has played with with his friend are ones that they both had so both had the game in each gameboy.
I will ask himn in the morning if he knows how to do it without games in both or if in fact you can and get back to you.!!

essbee Sun 30-Jan-05 21:07:01

Message withdrawn

essbee Sun 30-Jan-05 21:07:43

Message withdrawn

Kayleigh Sun 30-Jan-05 22:25:46

Hmmm... the boys both have a Gameboy Advance SP. It states on the link cable box "Some games may require a separate copy of the game on each console, refer to your games documentation for details"

Therefore I was assuming (or hoping ) that some games wouldn't require a game in each console.

Anyone else with SP's out there ???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now