Advanced search

lighter thingy for candles

(5 Posts)
TracyK Thu 27-Jan-05 20:13:49

anyone know what they're called or where to get them?

lunavix Thu 27-Jan-05 20:15:39

Christian shops (where they sell all those crucifixes and books and stuff) and also hippy shops sell them.

TracyK Thu 27-Jan-05 20:17:25

the gas type ones you see on tv being used??

Snugs Thu 27-Jan-05 20:21:30

Asda do them, as do Lakeland and Betterware. You can get refillable or disposable ones. Price range £1.99 to about £9.00 (can you tell I just bought one )

TracyK Thu 27-Jan-05 20:25:09

great just found it for 2.49 on betterware. good and cheap bday pressie for dh

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: