Talk

Advanced search

Wildlife video for toddler

(6 Posts)
pamina Tue 14-Jan-03 13:14:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Rhiannon Tue 14-Jan-03 18:44:32

We've got a Sooty animal video. Also Dorling Kindersley do a range of animal videos too.

WideWebWitch Tue 14-Jan-03 19:48:13

Pamina, I had a video called 'Elephant' when ds was going through an elephant obsession phase. Very good factual stuff, no songs! I think it came from Bristol Zoo but I do remember it was cheap, will go and see if I can find it and tell you who makes it etc.

WideWebWitch Tue 14-Jan-03 19:53:05

OK, its was an Eyewitness series video and it's not in stock but there are other Eyewitness animal videos on Amazon here

Jane101 Tue 14-Jan-03 21:49:08

Baby Einstein do "Baby Doolitte World Animals" and "Neigborhood Animals" but that probably doesn't help because I'm not sure you can get them in Britain. I got mine from CDNow online, but they then seemed to stop doing the sort of videos that work in the UK.

Anyway, if you do come across them, they're a mixture of live footage with classical music and puppets and soft toys with sound effects. There's also one song on each including Old MacDonald sung by children (may drive you mad if you're susceptible (sp?) to that sort of thing.

pamina Wed 15-Jan-03 13:03:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: