Talk

Advanced search

Hulababy or anyone else who uses washable nappies at bedtime

(9 Posts)
katzguk Mon 24-Jan-05 21:29:57

Which ones do you use and where did you get them from?

DD is now fully pottty trained during the day and she seems to be at night too, we wake up to unused nappies in the morning and if she does need a wee at night she calls to use the potty. So disposalables seem like a waste of money and something washable would be good.

starlover Tue 25-Jan-05 11:09:14

why not risk leaving her in nothing and see how she goes?
you don't wanna spend out on nappies if she is dry all night anyway.
(maybe just buy a waterproof sheet just in case!)

katzguk Tue 25-Jan-05 17:04:04

with baby number two on the way i'm sure this would be the first thing to revert!! have thought about it but just not 100% convinced yet!

morningpaper Tue 25-Jan-05 17:06:05

I used Kushi's washables at this stage - they are just a one-piece thing so real no-brainers.

Yorkiegirl Tue 25-Jan-05 17:16:35

Message withdrawn

Socci Tue 25-Jan-05 17:18:29

Message withdrawn

katzguk Tue 25-Jan-05 18:56:23

thanks yorkiegirl - when you say not ready what was the problem.

The reason i'm loathed to interfer too much is DD has only been sleeping well since about Sept last year and after nearly two years of sleepless nights i don't wanna rock the boat! but when every morning i'm binning an unused nappy i think whta a waste a money, hence looking at washables ta least if thats nice and dry then it just goes in the wash and can be reused.

Yorkiegirl Tue 25-Jan-05 19:00:04

Message withdrawn

katzguk Tue 25-Jan-05 19:02:50

the pants sound like what we want think i will invest in some, i really don't want to risk the sleeping!! thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now