Talk

Advanced search

New Zealand dwelling mums please....

(3 Posts)
Kiwicath Fri 21-Jan-05 18:00:41

Hi. Just found out we are pregnant with #2 so planning on moving from Egypt back to Christchurch, New Zealand before babe due (September). I'm already driving myself crazy with preparing for the move but still haven't decided whether we should sell preddy much everything and rebuy in NZ or try to ship it all over. My question to you guys is, do you know of a good NZ online baby shop that I can browze through to find out how much things cost - carseats, cots, bedding, strollers etc etc. I've been gone for 15 years and I'm figuring things have changed a little. Any help or tips re the move would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Earlybird Fri 21-Jan-05 18:46:12

Not a New Zealander, but I ordered my stroller from Winkalott's in NZ. Not sure about the spelling, but I'm sure you could find it easily online. They were very helpful. Not sure if they have other things besides strollers though, but it's a starting point. Good luck with the move - sounds like you're going to have a busy/exciting few months!

Earlybird Fri 21-Jan-05 18:46:59

Oh, and congratulations on the pregnancy too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now