Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

maclaren tecno xt, scarlet or charcol, what do you think

(10 Posts)
Carameli Fri 21-Jan-05 15:29:57

which would you get. I am about to buy one but not sure whether the scarlet is going to look really bright. We have a little girl now but is what if we have a boy next time?

WHat do you think???

Twiglett Fri 21-Jan-05 15:31:14

don't think they're colour coded by sex

do know that it doesn't seem worth the price difference just for the red one

but then again there's so many charcoal ones around maybe it'll mean you never lose yours

.. are you getting it from kiddicare (they're the cheapest)

Carameli Fri 21-Jan-05 15:33:50

theres no price difference, I just like the red one really. yes from kiddicare, I love them

starlover Fri 21-Jan-05 15:34:07

I like the red... but sometimes red fades a lot and looks a bit crap... so maybe the charcoal would be better.

Moomina Fri 21-Jan-05 15:35:23

Charcoal - much classier

Carameli Fri 21-Jan-05 15:36:36

ok will go with charcol, I agree the red might fade a bit adfter a while.

thanks guys.

Sponge Fri 21-Jan-05 15:39:55

I've got the red one, and for a boy. It looks great and hasn't faded at all yet. Go for it.

Carameli Fri 21-Jan-05 16:14:43

hi sponge, thats great that you have the red one, is it bright red? or dark red. relaly should have looked in mothercare or soemwhere.

How long have you had yours, does it wash stains out ok on the red one.

Sponge Fri 21-Jan-05 16:57:12

It's a darkish red - not scarlet but definitely red rather than claret ar anything. They call it chilli which is about right.
I haven't actually washed it, just wiped it down a bit so far. I've only had it 6 months but it looks pretty good as new.

Twiglett Fri 21-Jan-05 18:36:47

when I bought mine (about 6 months ago or so) the chilli one was £20 more .. from kiddicare too ... ho hum .. if it had been the same price I think I would have bought the chilli one

don't forget to get the foot muff to go with it .. its really snuggly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now