Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what to expect(toddler) or baby whisperer toddlers

(6 Posts)
Carameli Fri 21-Jan-05 13:03:33

I have had the What to expect first year and beyond book out of the library and liked it as I had already bought the pregnency one and the 1st year one( although dh got a big too involved with checking the monthly bits at the start of each chapter) I also like the baby whisperer before, did not follow it to the letter but found it an easy reay with lots of good ideas to base things on.

I was wondering if anyone has used the toddler one that is now out.

SOULGIRL Sun 23-Jan-05 12:29:53

Dont know what book you are talking about but I used Christopher Greens Toddler Taming. Its really funny & in times of extreme stress assures you that your child is not in fact the antichrist!!

lilsmum Sun 23-Jan-05 12:35:14

i have the toddler book, its really good, worth buying !!

littleweed Sun 23-Jan-05 12:37:00

I've got tht toddler book & look at it from time to time. exactly the same format as the other bbok - I like it as it gives you good ideas about what to expect, adn sesm t hvae a lot of common snese advice. thought teh babay whisperer for toddlers was more applicable to 2 yrs plus rather than 16months or so.

Beccles Sun 23-Jan-05 21:53:15

Message withdrawn

jane313 Sun 23-Jan-05 21:58:42

I am half way through the baby whisperer for toddler book and my son is 19 months. Lots of stuff is for much younger children I found. (ie the food and the development sections). Some is ok but some is a bit annoying but then I found that with the baby book too. Overall I enjoyed the toddler taming book as he was funnier and made it seem like sometimes toddlers just do that whereas she seems to blame the parenting styles more often.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now