Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Oh Bums .. do you happen to have an Easifix Premium Safety Gate

(7 Posts)
Twiglett Thu 20-Jan-05 14:53:12

DD (8 months) has just started crawling and I wanted to put up the safety gate this one

.. but we're missing a little plastic thing that goes in the gate into which you put the screw part .. this is because we bought an extension kit to put it in a different place and I've misplaced the little bit I took out of the top section

arrrggghhh .. this will make no sense unless you happen to have one .. if you do and don't need the little plastic bit .. would you like to sell it?

Twiglett Thu 20-Jan-05 15:09:54

Its called a housing unit .. need a white plastic one .. its the thing that is in 3 of the sides (not the catch) where the screws go in .. you can take it out of the top and bottom of the hinged bit

Twiglett Thu 20-Jan-05 18:18:44

bumping .. without much hope TBH

Chandra Thu 20-Jan-05 20:01:07

Twigglet, let me check. I have "inherited" a gate that I don't use (it's missing the part that is suposed to be attached to the wall) It's the little square plastic that you put inside the metal part? The one I have measures 5/8" on the sides (little more than 15mm), would that help?

Twiglett Thu 20-Jan-05 20:23:18

OMG .. really Chandra? .. <steps back in amazement>

if you look at the link in my first post .. on the right hand side at the top where there's the screw thing that attatches to the wall it goes into the metal part of the gate (the bar across the top) .. and there's a little white plastic thing that slips in first to the metal bar ... it sounds the same thing

oo let me know

Chandra Thu 20-Jan-05 21:30:41

If the measure is right (as it's not the same model of door), please CAT me with your address and I'll post it over the weekend

Twiglett Fri 21-Jan-05 08:33:42

oo thank you thank you .. have done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now