Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

BeneFit Make up, is it worth the money?

(12 Posts)
Lowryn Thu 20-Jan-05 10:17:11

I was looking at Benetint on ebay and wondering if it was any good. Does anyone use it?

I won a prize of touch me and leave me body creme, Benefit Kitten dusting powder and oo la lift once. Apart from the dusting powder I wasn't really that impressed.

Love the packaging though!

lou33 Thu 20-Jan-05 10:18:02

spacemonkey likes their stuff.

Bagpuss30 Thu 20-Jan-05 10:22:33

Yes, Spacemonkey recommended it to me on a thread about 6 months ago. I ordered mascara, blusher and benetint lip balm in the end. Very good and still really pleased with them .

Bagpuss30 Thu 20-Jan-05 10:22:48

Yes, Spacemonkey recommended it to me on a thread about 6 months ago. I ordered mascara, blusher and benetint lip balm in the end. Very good and still really pleased with them .

Bagpuss30 Thu 20-Jan-05 10:23:02

oops!

weightwatchingwaterwitch Thu 20-Jan-05 10:24:14

I like the glow stuff in a small pink bottle, can't remember what it's called, oh might be High Beam. Great packaging isn't it? I'm fully aware that that's what I'm paying for really!

FrenchGirl Thu 20-Jan-05 10:38:52

I like the benetint lip balm too, very comfortable and subtle for everyday wear.... that's all I've tried though, I tend to buy Clarins, Nars, Lancome and Chanel mostly.

hoxtonchick Thu 20-Jan-05 10:56:34

i think i have the lip tint too. if it's the one i'm thinking of it's lovely - v. expensive though....

FairyMum Thu 20-Jan-05 11:01:44

Yes it is! I love it and have got most of their products. Could not live without it!!

Kayleigh Thu 20-Jan-05 11:06:19

I bought two of their blushers this week and they are lovely. About £3 more expensive than my usual Clinique ones but really lovely colour and texture. The girl gave me a make-over while I was there and there are now about 6 more things I just have to have. Was very impressed with the eyebrowzing do-dah as have never bothered before But it's £21.50. And I keep thinking I could probably get the same effect with a dab of vaseline and a eyebrow pencil at a quarter of the cost.

006 Thu 20-Jan-05 11:18:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Kayleigh Thu 20-Jan-05 11:27:06

oo6, what does the balm actually do ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: