Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

BeneFit Make up, is it worth the money?

(12 Posts)
Lowryn Thu 20-Jan-05 10:17:11

I was looking at Benetint on ebay and wondering if it was any good. Does anyone use it?

I won a prize of touch me and leave me body creme, Benefit Kitten dusting powder and oo la lift once. Apart from the dusting powder I wasn't really that impressed.

Love the packaging though!

lou33 Thu 20-Jan-05 10:18:02

spacemonkey likes their stuff.

Bagpuss30 Thu 20-Jan-05 10:22:33

Yes, Spacemonkey recommended it to me on a thread about 6 months ago. I ordered mascara, blusher and benetint lip balm in the end. Very good and still really pleased with them .

Bagpuss30 Thu 20-Jan-05 10:22:48

Yes, Spacemonkey recommended it to me on a thread about 6 months ago. I ordered mascara, blusher and benetint lip balm in the end. Very good and still really pleased with them .

Bagpuss30 Thu 20-Jan-05 10:23:02

oops!

weightwatchingwaterwitch Thu 20-Jan-05 10:24:14

I like the glow stuff in a small pink bottle, can't remember what it's called, oh might be High Beam. Great packaging isn't it? I'm fully aware that that's what I'm paying for really!

FrenchGirl Thu 20-Jan-05 10:38:52

I like the benetint lip balm too, very comfortable and subtle for everyday wear.... that's all I've tried though, I tend to buy Clarins, Nars, Lancome and Chanel mostly.

hoxtonchick Thu 20-Jan-05 10:56:34

i think i have the lip tint too. if it's the one i'm thinking of it's lovely - v. expensive though....

FairyMum Thu 20-Jan-05 11:01:44

Yes it is! I love it and have got most of their products. Could not live without it!!

Kayleigh Thu 20-Jan-05 11:06:19

I bought two of their blushers this week and they are lovely. About £3 more expensive than my usual Clinique ones but really lovely colour and texture. The girl gave me a make-over while I was there and there are now about 6 more things I just have to have. Was very impressed with the eyebrowzing do-dah as have never bothered before But it's £21.50. And I keep thinking I could probably get the same effect with a dab of vaseline and a eyebrow pencil at a quarter of the cost.

006 Thu 20-Jan-05 11:18:09

Nice stuff, but watch out for the Dr Feelgood balm. Lovely for about 2 weeks, then generated face full of spots. Perhaps just for going out (about once every 3 months for me!)

Kayleigh Thu 20-Jan-05 11:27:06

oo6, what does the balm actually do ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now