Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Forward facing baby swingy thing....whats it called?

(2 Posts)
charliecat Wed 19-Jan-05 19:03:13

Remeber seeing these talked about on MN and people getting them from Ebay...cant remember what they were called a thing the baby lays belly down on ....????

charliecat Wed 19-Jan-05 19:32:30


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: