Advanced search

Best Online Clothes Shops

(8 Posts)
ciderbabe Wed 19-Jan-05 18:23:35

which online clothes shops offer the best value for kids under 10 years

thanks

CB

Jbck Thu 20-Jan-05 16:43:24

I like Vertbaudet as their stuff is a bit different from what's in the shops and they do lots of incentives to get you to keep ordering, discount codes, free gifts type of thing. Can't think of anything I've bought that didn't wash really well and still look pretty good once she'd outgrown it. My daughter is very small made so they suit her 'cos their trousers/skirts are narrow fit. Wasn't as impressed with this years winter one but I've just got the summer catalogue in and some things are lovely. Beware they generally have a sale end of April beginning of May so hold off ordering summer stuff till then if you can.

joandkids Sat 22-Jan-05 11:16:34

sleepwear and undies has to be kids pyjamas

batters Sat 22-Jan-05 11:23:16

wow, joandkids, that site is so cheap! Thanks for the link.

ciderbabe Sat 22-Jan-05 21:01:14

JBCK... many thanks. I will check them out

joandkids Mon 24-Jan-05 21:11:36

no probs

joandkids Mon 24-Jan-05 21:42:29

CB forgot to mention, you may like to know the are having a free draw for any registrations made by midnight 2nite..free pair of pj's, 3 prizes..worth a pop!

woodpops Tue 25-Jan-05 08:55:34

I like the t-shirts on nappyhead. Tyhey're not cheap but they're really nice, fab quality, wash really well and more improtantly doesn't have next or 82 written all over it like ALL tops from flaming next. Plus you don't see every other kid wearing them!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now